Theme Cruise Packages
Minneapolis & St. Paul's
One thing to consider when chartering a Padelford Riverboat is a Theme Cruise. Theme Cruises include 3 hour boat cruise and 'theme' dinner. The minimum passenger requirement for a theme cruise is 75 people. Choose from a theme below or check our Charter Enhancements page for more options for your private charter.
Las Vegas Casino Cruise
Enjoy a little bit of Vegas on the Mighty Mississippi! See if Lady Luck is with you and join others in a game of Black Jack or Variety Poker (play money, of course) while the Rat Pack croons in the background.
Feast on a meal featuring:
- Cheese straws
- Chicken Caesar palmiers
- Classic shrimp cocktail with a pepper citrus cocktail sauce & fresh lemon
- Dinner salad with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, bell peppers & choice of dressing
- Chef carved roasted prime rib of beef rubbed with our special seasonings, served medium rare with au jus and a creamy horseradish sauce
- Parmesan crusted chicken breast
- Pan fried with fresh herbs & bread crumbs
- Rosemary roasted Yukon gold potatoes
- Fresh baked popovers & butter
- Chocolate decadence cake with a triple berry sauce
Remember...what happens on the river, stays on the river!
Mardi Gras Cruise
Let the Captain and court take your guests on a cruise fit for royalty. Cruise the mighty Mississippi while listening to some smooth jazz and capture the occasion by taking pictures in the photo booth. Fill up a Go-cup, relax and celebrate a carnival fit for all krewe!
Enjoy a banquet of:
- Pimento toast
- Spicy shrimp boil shooters
- Pickled olives, cauliflower, zucchini and cucumbers preserved in vinegar brine Fresh green salad with vegetables and balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicken and Andouille sausage gumbo
- Smoked vegetable dirty rice
- Mr. P’s Blackened Tilapia
- Grilled bananas foster bread
- Rolls and butter
We may be at the north end of the Mississippi, but everyone can still party like it’s Fat Tuesday!
Roaring 20's Cruise
Calling all Dolls and Fellas! Don’t be a flat tire – join us for some giggle water at the speakeasy while cruising up the river.
Dine on a meal featuring:
- Chicken, egg and ham salad finger sandwiches on Wonder Bread
- Lettuce wedge salad with fresh veggies, sweet onion vinaigrette & butter pretzels
- Cheddar and bacon meat loaf made with beef, breadcrumbs & roasted green chilies
- Fresh mashed red skin potatoes with chives, butter and sour cream
- Steamed broccoli with herb butter
- Assorted freshly baked pies including: apple, cherry or pecan
- Rolls and butter
Spiffy yourself up, get a wiggle on and come party 20’s style!
Aloha Hawaii Cruise
E komo mai! Come cruise the muliwai while enjoying a tropical atmosphere that is sure to make all of your guests laule’a!
‘Aina ahiahi (dinner) featuring:
- Oven fried coconut crusted shrimp
- Spam and pineapple sliders on Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Mixed green salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and a papaya guava vinaigrette
- Padelford Kalua Pork wrapped in a banana leaf and slowly roasted all day
- Ohno Chicken prepared in a pineapple mango chili sauce
- Coconut island curry cabbage
- Ginger orange jasmine rice
- Pineapple cake
- Rolls and butter
Totally 80's Cruise
Like, you totally need to join us on the river for a radical time! Jam to some tunes or just chill while hangin with your dudes or BFF’s.
Totally tubular dinner featuring:
- Assortment of pizza rolls
- Swiss steak with creamy tomato pepper gravy
- Nina’s Chicken Divine Casserole made with spicy cheese sauce, broccoli and shoestring potatoes
- Fresh cauliflower, zucchini, pea pods and carrots grilled with olive oil and garlic
- Seven layer salad with ice berg lettuce, fresh green peas, green onions, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and a creamy dressing
- Dinner rolls and butter
- Chocolate butterscotch pudding