Our COVID-19 Policy
Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us. We pledge a commitment to following local, state, and federal guidelines so you can feel confident and comfortable during our cruises.
Padelford Riverboats officially reopens on June 1, 2020. We find ourselves in a position alongside many other small companies – discovering creative ways to reopen our business that allow us to safely welcome our customers back. As the governor “turns the dial” back to normal, we are implementing necessary changes that make this possible.
- Until further notice, walk-up tickets are not available. Advance reservations are required. You can make reservations by booking online or calling our office at 651-227-1100.
- Per Gov. Walz’s announcement on May 20, reservations are limited to parties of 4. Parties of 6 are permitted as long as everyone is part of the same family.
- All seating is outdoors. Indoor seating is not permitted until further notice. We will assign tables in advance to observe social distancing guidelines. Tables and chairs may not be moved from their designated areas.
- Cash will not be accepted until further notice.
- Crew are required to wear masks for the duration of the cruise. Passengers are highly encouraged to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for passenger use throughout the vessel.
As previously announced, we extended the validity of 2020 Season Passes. All 2020 Season Passes expire October 31, 2021. While snack bar options are limited, we expanded the range of lunch and dinner items available for pre-order. Once again, we thank everyone for their patience, understanding, and loyal business as we find our footing during these uncertain times. We can’t wait to see you on June 1!