Our COVID-19 Policy
Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us. We pledge a commitment to following local, state, and federal guidelines so you can feel confident and comfortable during our cruises.
Padelford Riverboats officially reopened on June 1, 2020. We find ourselves in a position alongside many other small companies – discovering creative ways to reopen our business that allow us to safely welcome our customers back. As the governor “turns the dial” back to normal, we are implementing necessary changes that make this possible.
- Until further notice, walk-up tickets are not available. Advance reservations are required. You can make reservations by booking online or calling our office at 651-227-1100.
- Face masks or coverings are required for all customers 6+ years of age on all cruises while moving throughout the boat. This includes boarding, disembarking, and anytime an individual is away from their private table. Although they are not required to do so, we encourage children between the ages of 2 and 5 to wear masks. Persons with disabilities, medical or mental health conditions as described in executive order 20-81 are not required to wear masks.
- Crew are required to wear masks for the duration of the cruise.
- All meals on our public lunch and dinner cruises will be plated and served by our staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for passenger use throughout the vessel.
- The ticket office will not be open prior to boarding. Check in and boarding begins 15 minutes before departure. Please arrive with your order number on hand.
As previously announced, we extended the validity of 2020 Season Passes. All 2020 Season Passes expire October 31, 2021. Once again, we thank everyone for their patience, understanding, and loyal business as we find our footing during these uncertain times.